Use Chigg-Away chigger repellent for the best results in keeping chiggers away.
Chiggers are found in grass, gardens, pine straw and shrubs. They are especially prevalent in blackberry and raspberry bushes, which furnish food and shelter for the bird and rodent hosts of chiggers.
SUGGESTIONS TO AVOID CONTACT WITH CHIGGERS
- Avoid sitting or lying on the ground during chigger season.
- Wear light colored clothing because chiggers are attracted to dark colors, especially black.
- Keep lawn and gardens closely cut.
- Apply repellent around feet, ankles, waist, and to skin under all areas of tight fitting clothing.
- Reapply repellant after swimming or heavy perspiration.
- Shower or bathe as soon as possible after exposure to high risk areas.
- Launder infested clothing before wearing again.